This two-story, interior corridor Econo Lodge has 60 room. The property is situated off of I-35 in Blackwell, Oklahoma.
The hotel has a spacious lobby, indoor pool, meeting room, and business center in the common areas. The hotel also offers a continental breakfast.
Guest rooms feature flat panel televisions, refrigerators, microwaves, irons and ironing board and suites are available.
The Blackwell area features a variety of outdoor activities including golf, fishing, jet skiing, sailing and boating on Kaw Lake.
Local attractions nearby include the Top of Oklahoma Museum, the Salt Plains National Wildlife Refuge, Blackwell Municipal Golf Course, local antique malls, Kaw Nation South Wind Casino, and Northern Oklahoma College.
Blackwell is located at the intersection of U.S. Highway 177 and State Highway 11 along Interstate 35.
The population of the city is 6,808. The city is part of Kay County which has a population of 45,000.
The City is home to 5 major parks including Riverside, Bagby, Rogers, Memorial, and Legion Parks. The “Top of Oklahoma Historical Society Museum” is located in Electric Park Pavilion with features a 160-ft domed ceiling and an 800-seat auditorium.
The Blackwell-Tokugawa Municipal Airport and Blackwell Regional Hospital (53-beds) are also located in Blackwell.
A notable recent announcement is the ground breaking of the Rock & Brews Casino (Gene Simmons of KISS fame) which is to be built 10 miles north of Blackwell, in partnership with the Kaw Nation.
The 78,000 sq. ft. casino will be the largest in the State, and it will offer a 1500 seat event center, luxury retail, and a travel plaza. Mr. Simmons has used his fame to expand his Rock & Brews franchise throughout a number of areas of the country.
There are 5 casinos within 20 minutes of Blackwell, making it a nice hub for those that are enjoying the casino circuit.
- Offered at 2.2X room revenue
- Offered at a very attractive price per key (less than $22k)
- Employee costs are accounting for over 37% of the room revenue
- Rates 4.6 on Choice (Exceptional) and is a Platinum Award winner, the highest award level in the Choice system
- May be purchased with adjacent BW Western and the leased retail buildings in front
- Subway – 1581’/ $960 per month-$11,520 annual/ offered at $110,000*
- Los Potros – 4200’/ $3,050 per month-$36,600 annually/ offered at $340,000*