- NOI: $84,631
- Occupancy: 74.3%
- Parking: 60 stalls
- Signage: 1 pylon sign
- Wichita, the largest city in Kansas with a population 389,965, is the county seat of Sedgwick County. Major highways, including the Kansas Turnpike, US 400 and Interstate I-135, link the city with a large trade area that encompasses a population of more than one million people within a 100-mile radius. The nearest large cities are Denver to the west, Kansas City of the northeast, and Oklahoma City to the south, and Tulsa to the southeast.
- Wichita, Kansas ranked #1 best city for manufacturing workers, #9 top city with the best work-life balance, #1 growth rate of digital services jobs, #2 recession-proof cities in the U.S. and #3 city for low startup costs in the U.S. Commute times are the lowest among the 100 major metropolitan markets. Wichita has also been named the most “Uniquely American” city by Newsmax Magazine, in addition to being designated an “All-American City” four times.
- In the 20th century, aircraft pioneers such as Clyde Cessna, Walter Beech and Bill Lear began projects that would lead to Wichita’s establishment as the “Air Capital of the World.” In 1917, the Cessna Comet was the first airplane that was manufactured in Wichita. Cessna and Beechcraft remain based in Wichita today, along with Learjet and Spirit Aerosystems. Airbus maintains a workforce in Wichita. Since the growth of the aircraft industry began during the inter-war years, Wichita has been a leading producer of general aviation and commercial aircraft. McConnell Air Force Base was activated in 1951 and has remained an important factor in the community.
Wichita has long been known as a center of entrepreneurship. In addition to aircraft pioneers, Fred Koch founded Koch Industries in Wichita, and Dan and Frank Carney founded Pizza Hut. Coleman, Freddy’s Frozen Custard, and many other successful companies began in Wichita.
- Huge Value-Add Opportunity; Currently 74.3% Occupied
- Strong Co-Tenancy; Shadowed by Westgate Market - Including Walmart, Sam’s Club & More!
- Located on West Kellogg directly on the exit ramp with a combined 93,549 vehicles per day
- Current tenants are encumbered with NNN or Gross leases - Pro Rata Reimbursement of Tax/CAM/Ins.
- Ease of management with 6 units
- Going-In CAP of 8.5% - jumps to 10.62% at 89% occupancy and 12.32% at 100% occupancy
Don Piros, CCIM