- Ideal for retail, restaurant, hospitality and entertainment
- Parcel 1: 1 acre Fast Food or Retail
- Parcel 2: 1.3 acres Hotel, Retail, Service
- Great access from Kellogg/US-54, Frontage Road, Wildcat lane and Webb Road
- East access and visibility to Exit 50 - Turnpike Interstate 35
- Kellogg & Webb Road is Wichita's busiest intersection with 69,046 vehicles per day!
Wichita is the largest city in kansas with an MSA of over 644,000 and is home to the top 2 privately held companies in the U.S. (Cargill and Koch Industries). With over 152,000 residents within a five mile radius, population growths are predicted in 1, 3 and 5 miles radii between 2.8% and 3.7%. Hawker Beechcraft (located directly north of Kellogg/US-54 is Wichita's third largest employer with approximately 7,500 employees.
Brad Saville, CCIM