- Parking: ample on-site and street parking available
- NNN Expenses: $4.25 per sq. ft.
- Uptown Landing Apartments (190-units) located on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Floors, have 99% occupancy
- Zoning: PUD - Planned Unit Development
- Located in the heart of College Hill. Today, College Hill is still one of the most sought-after places to live in Wichita. The homes are full of character and charm, and several are on the National Register of Historic Homes. The neighborhood association works to maintain the area’s heritage and to create an active and close-knit community of neighbors.
- College Hill is also a great place to play, with a neighborhood school, swimming pool, and park. Runners from all over Wichita know the “College Hill route” is one of the best places in the city to get in some hill work. The neighborhood is also just down the street from the shops and restaurants at Clifton Square, Crown Uptown Theatre, many restaurants, and has easy access to Kellogg.
Don Piros, CCIM